Classic Freight Transport is always searching for reliable and committed owner operators who want to succeed as much as we do.
- Each owner operator shall be covered by the Classic Freight Transport insurance plan. It is the choice of each owner operate to sign up for group benefits, life and disability insurance.
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Classic Freight Transport is not required to pay owner operators WCB fees. It is the responsibility of each owner operator to purchase and maintain his/her own coverage. Before he/she transports any freight for Classic Freight Transport, each owner operator must provide evidence of such coverage.
- Plates, Licensing and Permits
- Your plates, licensing and permits shall be paid by Classic Freight Transport. It is important that we receive all Workers Compensation Coverage information and any other documentation.
- Paint and Decals
- Paint is provided for all owner operators. All decals will be provided by Classic Freight Transport.
- Satellites are provided at no cost to the owner operator. Satellites provide operational success and are a reliable communication system between our dispatch, drivers and customers.
- Owner operator tolls are 100 per cent paid by Classic Freight Transport. All units are provided with transponders that cover bridge, border and toll crossings. Classic Freight shall reimburse owner operator for any tolls that are paid out of pocket.
- Fuel purchased at authorized fuel stops designated by the company will be reimbursed by Classic Freight Transport in that particular pay cycle.
View the Ontario Broker Compensation PDF
View the Regional/Maritime Broker Compensation PDF